- Load-in begins at 4pm (no earlier – the museum is still open and you will not be allowed to drop-off your things before 4pm) Entrance at the Firehouse – 1043 Magazine St.
- Participating organizations may park – at no charge – in the Museum lot under the Mississippi River Bridge approach, ONLY! After dropping off your display materials, enter the lot on MAGAZINE STREET, just past the LAKEBOUND LANES of CALLIOPE STREET. Take a LEFT into the lot and park in any of the spaces under the bridge, continuing all the way down to ANNUNCIATION STREET. If you miss the entrance on MAGAZINE STREET, then take a LEFT onto the RIVERBOUND LANES of CALLIOPE STREET, get in the LEFT LANE. Continue to the next stoplight @ ANNUNCIATION STREET! Take a LEFT at the light and turn LEFT IMMEDIATELY, again, into the parking lot. Park in any space all the way up to MAGAZINE STREET.
- You will be provided a 6ft or 8ft table and 2 chairs but no linens. Please be prepared for either sized table.
- Check-in at the check-in table for your table number and location.
- WIFI will be available and we will share the information with you at check-in.
FOOD AND DRINK
If you would like to offer refreshments or snacks at your table, Centerplate at The National WWII Museum is providing a limited menu from which you can order. This is the ONLY approved food that can be distributed during the event; outside food and beverages are not permitted. We emailed the order form to confirmed participating organizations on August 5, and the form must be returned by Tuesday, August 23.
In addition, The American Sector Restaurant + Bar will stay open until 9 p.m., and the happy hour and full restaurant menus will be available until that time.
We are going to have table tents with the following info:
- Your organization’s name
- The performance schedule
- Raffle information
- Event Hashtags
- The raffle winners will be drawn following the event.
- We will email you the name and contact info of the person that wins your raffle item.
- You will then reach out to the winner to make arrangements for delivery.
- It is recommended you bring your raffle item (or a photo of it) and highlight it at your table, we will have computers there for people to enter the raffle. They can also enter from their phones and online right now! Here’s the link: http://culturenola.com/2016/08/01/enter/
- Here’s a highlight page for the raffle: http://culturenola.com/2016/08/03/whats-being-raffled/
- Here’s the page for you to enter your raffle item if you haven’t: http://culturenola.com/2015/09/07/raffle_item
- Is the raffle mandatory? No
- Why should I enter the raffle? Each participating organization receives the list of entries.
- Culture Collision 8 logo download here.
- Facebook Cover – here’s the downloadable link for your page
- Description for photo: Come see us at Culture Collision 8, August 31 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. Sign up early for the huge free raffle right here. [If you are donating a raffle item, here’s a good place to mention it..]
- Facebook Profile Pic – here’s the downloadable link
- Description can be same as above or highlight what you will have on your table at Culture Collision.
- Instagram and Twitter – please take photos at the event and tag @Cutlturenola for both. We’d love to see your pics and tweets leading up to the night and even after! (they will automatically fill in on our home page too)
- Hashtags – #culturecollision #culturenola
Culture Collision Website
Once confirmed as a participant, submit the following information for your very own page to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feature photo – we are not highlighting logo’s here, we will use only photos that represent what you do as an organization.
- Feature photo specs – 678 x 381 pixels at 300 dpi – with a photo credit and caption
- Copy – take this opportunity to engage with our online visitor! Send your links and some fun non-broiler plate copy, tell a story or do an interview…talk directly to one person.
Culture Collision Contact